• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free KFC

Mavric09

Is that what she said?
Repping as a soon to no longer be a poor college student, some here just don't understand that free food is awesome no matter where it's comin from. I love my fried chicken and if Oprah's gonna buy me some then I say thanks and I'm still not gonna watch your show.

In regards to the source of the info... the beard is epic! There's beards and then there's this. You'd think retired military guys after an entire career of shaving every day would just continue to do it out of habit. Nope. Maybe I'll understand when I retire but they all grow massive beards.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Repping as a soon to no longer be a poor college student, some here just don't understand that free food is awesome no matter where it's comin from. I love my fried chicken and if Oprah's gonna buy me some then I say thanks and I'm still not gonna watch your show.

In regards to the source of the info... the beard is epic! There's beards and then there's this. You'd think retired military guys after an entire career of shaving every day would just continue to do it out of habit. Nope. Maybe I'll understand when I retire but they all grow massive beards.

No sure if you were there when Double-XO CDR DP was around, but I know he grew a full fu manchu within a weekend of his retirement ceremony.

nugget81

pilot
Just used the coupon at the KFC in Kingsville (yes, we have only one). The manager said that he's not taking the coupon after today because all the coupons he's been getting have the same barcode number when each should have a unique number (something about a website error). As for the food, it was by far the greasiest anything I've had from a grill. I rarely ate at KFC before--the grilled chicken won't bring me back any quicker...

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I couldn't get my printer to print it for some reason. Really pissed me right off.... PC Load Letter, What the F*CK does that mean?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I couldn't get my printer to print it for some reason. Really pissed me right off.... PC Load Letter, What the F*CK does that mean?

Nice movie reference. Don't go all gangsta on your printer.

-ea6bflyr ;)