• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free KFC

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"The Orpah" looks like she may have printed out a few hundred KFC coupons...and used them all.

Yankee Uniform Tango
Okra, you say ???

I LOVE it in my Bloody Mary's ...

I've yet to have them Texas Okras, but I do consider myself to be quite the pickle connoisseur. Other than the home-made variety, I've yet to taste anything better than Claussen. Those sneaky Jews make some delicious food. :tongue2_1

prodInfo_dillHalvesRt.jpg

I am Cron, Patron of Pickles.

OSUbeaver

Time to musk up
pilot
1st: MIDNJAC, yes he is still here, he retired but still works here as a civilian and now has a HUGE beard...it's pretty awesome.

2nd: I did not watch Oprah, the aforementioned admin guy did, or heard about it from someone who did, regardless, I did not watch Oprah, so I do not feel it is valid that my man card be revoked.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
I wholeheartedly love my lack of penis today, as I can now get free KFC without guilt or shame.

While you all use your super powers to pee standing up, I will be eating free chicken. Take that!!!!!!