• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum Status

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Clicking on the title image at the top left of the page will once again take you to the old index.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
If you ever make it to Waco webmaster I must buy you several rounds of beer. No need to worry, I cut the wife's food budget in 1/2. ;) :icon_drin

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Okay John, sounds like another round of well-deserved wardroom dues....anyone?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Far as I can tell, all features appear to be up & running. Way to go Webbie, must have been a couple of hell weeks for y'all. BZ!:icon_wink
BzB

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Thanks guys. Glad to hear the site is working well. Still some more install items associated with the move. But I think we have the majority of the server change complete.

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Okay John, sounds like another round of well-deserved wardroom dues....anyone?

Ok, looked at me budget for servers. Found I had another $35 in my server fund. Think it was for the server at Hooters! But this is a better cause.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I couldn't get a work release from the offenders' wing for this weekend ... but it's working 'fine' down here in County.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Clicking on the title image at the top left of the page will once again take you to the old index.

Ive been meaning to ask, is there a reason why this feature no workie no mo? I miss the old school index; it just had that nostalgic feel.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ive been meaning to ask, is there a reason why this feature no workie no mo? I miss the index. :(
Getting ready to add it back, but still troubleshooting some items before I start turning back on some of the features.