• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum Status

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All,

Thanks for putting up with the website being offline the majority of the last two weeks.

I confirmed that I had a hardware issue with my old server. This forced me to move Airwarriors to a brand new server. In the process, I lost a week worth of posts and any new registrations. I can possibly recover those, but I don't know when my old server is going to come back online, and figured it was better to get the site up and running now instead of waiting.

Majority of the site is working well, I still have some work to do with the server move.

I can see some people already are showing up at the new server, their ISP must have updated the DNS quickly, since I only did that an hour ago!

That's about it, back to work.

John

NOTE: I lost a week's worth of data with the server crash and move. So, we are missing 7 days worth of:
- registrations
- private messages
- anything updated on the server on or about 22-28AUG

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
John, thanks for the hard work! I need to click on the contribute tab a few times... It's probably been a while.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Don't know if you already know this but it appears that photo albums are gone. It's no biggie for me just letting you know.

I'll go back to my corner now.

Rich

brownshoe

Contributor
John,

Thanks for your work! Do you need some additional loot for the new server?

Steve

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Brownshoe, nah, I think I am good right now. Appreciate it though! :)

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hmm, I need to troubleshoot uploading files. Think that is why the album isn't working. Probably incorrect file permissions... sigh...

yak52driver

Contributor
Forum is loading fast for me. Thanks for all the hard work you put in keeping it up and running!

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
Forum is loading fast for me. Thanks for all the hard work you put in keeping it up and running!

Says it all for me, too! Thanks, John! Your efforts are appreciated.
patriot.gif

GreenLantern330

Webmaster, thanks for all the work, site is loading fast and fine! 2 of my friends and visitor messages on my profile are gone, though, but it's no biggie. Just puttin' that out there in case other users may have lost friends or messages too. Other than that, it's all working perfectly!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Albums are back, and some of the other image problems... had the software looking for the wrong folder path... grr...