• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Form 3 Error

FUPaladin

couldabeen
I'm not sure that I should be posting actual questions from the ASTB, but I took it yesterday and had that same question, only it read, "What is the closest approximation to the square root of .00091? a)0.0035 b)0.03 c)0.8 d)0.85"

I took the computer version, if that makes a difference. They may have left part of the question off on the printed version.

MettGT

pilot
I'm not sure that I should be posting actual questions from the ASTB, but I took it yesterday and had that same question, only it read, "What is the closest approximation to the square root of .00091? a)0.0035 b)0.03 c)0.8 d)0.85"

I took the computer version, if that makes a difference. They may have left part of the question off on the printed version.

Well, I suppose it's a good thing that I blindly guessed "B" as my answer anyway. Hopefully I'll get my scores soon since the holidays are over.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Reminds me of those radio commercials,"What is the square root of green?"

FUPaladin

couldabeen
find-x.jpg

MettGT

pilot
Finally got my scores back today and am thoroughly pleased...8/8/8. :D Thanks to everyone that has contributed gouge.