• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For sale: Stag 3H upper.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
500 rounds to the T through it. Very smooth after break in. I'm looking to upgrade (already, yes I know).

mod3h.gif

$450 to your door in the factory box, and if you use paypal I won't even charge the 2%. Ultimately I'm losing $65, as I paid $515 out the door for it. I may be willing to work a good deal on the sight too.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
nope, not kidding.

swapping for this:
2ht.gif

that way I have the top rail real estate to do an eotech later down the line but still have a BUIS. the way it is now I would spend more money modifying my upper than just getting a new one.

that and I'm planning on doing 2 different uppers. the one above, and a 20" bull with scope for longer range stuff. this indoor range here is great @ 100m!

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
good choice. I had originally considered getting the m4 upper w/ heatguards then later upgrading to the float rails but decided that it would be too much work and just went with an upper with the rails already on.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
I'm throwing in the flip up front sight and optic for $530 to your door.
actual pics:

3h1.jpg

3h2.jpg

3h3.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
^^ My question is, how are you going to ever shoot that thing in this state? I selflessly volunteer to hold on to any such weapons for you as I move to WA, until such time as you escape this state. ;)

Brett

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
This would make me a great "getting done with Primary" gift Squid.;) Just a thought.:D

If its still available when I find out where I'm headed...I'll look you up.

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
project 2k in el cajon has 100y indoor range.

i can shoot at american shooting center so long as I don't use my 100 rds of Wolf ammo. it's cheap but it's got steel and their barriers don't like that.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
project 2k in el cajon has 100y indoor range.

i can shoot at american shooting center so long as I don't use my 100 rds of Wolf ammo. it's cheap but it's got steel and their barriers don't like that.

How do you get by the CA assault weps restrictions? Did you get the military exemption?

Brett