• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Football season cometh.

Which conference will have the National Champion?

• Total voters

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Eh. Partially true, but winning ugly is still winning. I'm more concerned about Wisconsin's faceplant against the Domers.

I turned that game on when they were going back and forth, thinking 'we got a game!'

That sentiment did not stand up to the test of time.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I turned that game on when they were going back and forth, thinking 'we got a game!'

That sentiment did not stand up to the test of time.
I'm getting a lot of that today. Turned on Oklahoma and WVU . . . nope. Turned on Indinia vs WKU . . . nope. Turned on Oregon State vs USC (!) . . . nope.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Now that A&M lost Oklahoma is the most overrated team in the top 10. No good wins, more than one ugly close call against a shitty team. Oh, and they won’t face a good team the rest of the year.
I think you are forgetting Iowa who looked pathetic against Colorado State. We might see a season where there are no undefeated teams by the end which will cause the voters to go apoplectic.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Oklahoma Win = Skin + Teeth. Their offensive line looked terrible!

That said, the Arkansas/Georgia game next week will be something else!

Arkansas at Georgia is going to be a slugfest. Meanwhile, Ole Miss at Alabama is going to be closer than people might think - Lane Kifken and company rang up 48 points on Bama last year before The Tide pulled away. Add in Cincinnati- Notre Dame and it will be another good week of college ball.

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Arkansas at Georgia is going to be a slugfest. Meanwhile, Ole Miss at Alabama is going to be closer than people might think - Lane Kifken and company rang up 48 points on Bama last year before The Tide pulled away. Add in Cincinnati- Notre Dame and it will be another good week of college ball.
Yeah, but Kiffykins is going up against Nick freaking Saban, and if there's one constant in college football, it's that Saban never gets beat by his former assistants.

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, but Kiffykins is going up against Nick freaking Saban, and if there's one constant in college football, it's that Saban never gets beat by his former assistants.
Until he does.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Down goes Oregon. How they managed to lose, I don’t know. Oklahoma looked less than impressive but won. Michigan, Michigan State, Iowa and Penn Stste are all still undefeated. Cincinnati knocks out Notre Dame and is now has a legitimate path to the playoffs - where Alabama and George will be waiting. Both SEC heavyweights looked mighty impressive today.

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Down goes Oregon. How they managed to lose, I don’t know. Oklahoma looked less than impressive but won. Michigan, Michigan State, Iowa and Penn Stste are all still undefeated. Cincinnati knocks out Notre Dame and is now has a legitimate path to the playoffs - where Alabama and George will be waiting. Both SEC heavyweights looked mighty impressive today.
I think Auburn really does have a thing going with the $EC refs. I wanted them to win, but that was a complete BS incompletion call on LSU’s last drive. Kid had the ball until he was down. The ground knocked it loose after the play was dead.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I think Auburn really does have a thing going with the $EC refs. I wanted them to win, but that was a complete BS incompletion call on LSU’s last drive. Kid had the ball until he was down. The ground knocked it loose after the play was dead.
No Auburn love here but that was the right call. Ball wasn’t secured until he was out of bounds. More parity so far this season than in a while.

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
There will be changes next week when Michigan plays Iowa and there is still a chance we will enter the playoffs with no undefeated teams, in the playoffs.