• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Football season cometh.

Which conference will have the National Champion?

• Total voters

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Penn State: 1
Auburn: 0
$EC Refs: 0

That was the worst officiating I've seen since the 2014 Ohio State game where the zebras gifted them 10 points and we ended up in double overtime. And my conference has John O'Neill's crew, so I've seen some downright BAD officiating.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Yep, helluva engineer. THWUGA.
So…I gotta ask…were there any hot girls at GT when you were there? The reason I ask is because in the mid 1980s there didn’t seem to be any hot girls [or any girls for that matter] at GT. This one time at band camp, our Emoroid KA chapter was invited over to the GT KA chapter…so when we arrived at the GT KA house, we Emoroid KAs were expecting hot girls wearing pocket protectors…NO FREAKING JOY. We were pretty bummed out about this.

Pags

N/A
pilot
So…I gotta ask…were there any hot girls at GT when you were there? The reason I ask is because in the mid 1980s there didn’t seem to be any hot girls [or any girls for that matter] at GT. This one time at band camp, our Emoroid KA chapter was invited over to the GT KA chapter…so when we arrived at the GT KA house, we Emoroid KAs were expecting hot girls wearing pocket protectors…NO FREAKING JOY. We were pretty bummed out about this.
Not sure what the current Ratio* is but I think it was like 70/30 when I was there.

*The Ratio is the campus term for the much bemoaned lack of members of the fairer sex. The term makes it into mock versions of the school song.