• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Football season cometh.

Which conference will have the National Champion?

• Total voters

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Notre Dame loses to Marshall, then blows out #4 Clemson, and what the hell even is this football season?

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Down goes Oregon. If Georgia and TCU run the table, they are in, as well as the winner of Michigan-Ohio State Nov 26th in Columbus.

For the last spot, who do you pick?
- 1 loss and PAC-12 champion Southern Cal
- 1 loss SEC east runner-up Tennessee- (lost to #1 Georgia 27-13)
- 1 loss BIG-10 east runner-up (either Ohio State or Michigan)

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Down goes Oregon. If Georgia and TCU run the table, they are in, as well as the winner of Michigan-Ohio State Nov 26th in Columbus.

For the last spot, who do you pick?
- 1 loss and PAC-12 champion Southern Cal
- 1 loss SEC east runner-up Tennessee- (lost to #1 Georgia 27-13)
- 1 loss BIG-10 east runner-up (either Ohio State or Michigan)
For national parity I’d have to go with USC.With all else equal, no conference deserves two spots assuming all else remains as noted.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Tampa Bay just beat Seattle in the first NFL game played in Germany - wonder how long it will be before there are NFL teams in London, Berlin, Munich and Amsterdam?

One of the fun things was the entire dtadium in Munich belting out John Denver’s “Take Me Home Country Roads”

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
From Williams Brice Stadium last night:

South Carolina 63 (not a typo)
Tennessee 38

Looking forward to Ohio State vs Michigan next week.

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
Good game going on between Ohio State and Michigan, but right now neither is playing like they would need in the championship.

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
Sure about that?
I’ll clearly say that Michigan looked much better (quite good) in the second half…but a good part of that was Ohio State’s total collapse in morale. I think that was the worst Ohio State game I’ve seen in some time but Michigan did look smooth.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Good game going on between Ohio State and Michigan, but right now neither is playing like they would need in the championship.
Looks like Michigan may have completely knocked Ohio out of CFP contention with a 22 point win at Columbus.

Meanwhile, in back to back weeks, the Gamecocks knock off 2 Top 10 CFP contenders, this week arch-rival Clemson 31-30 up at Death Valley. Coach Shane Beamer is working wonders.

Of course, Georgia won again so we may be right back where we started from….

Griz882

pilot
Contributor
Looks like Michigan may have completely knocked Ohio out of CFP contention with a 22 point win at Columbus.

Meanwhile, in back to back weeks, the Gamecocks knock off 2 Top 10 CFP contenders, this week arch-rival Clemson 31-30 up at Death Valley. Coach Shane Beamer is working wonders.

Of course, Georgia won again so we may be right back where we started from….

I know…when did Spencer Rattler wake up?