• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

flying footage

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
squeeze said:
Here you go: STO Video

Me doing a Short Takeoff (STO) from the 450 line on a painted LHA deck (note, this was about 100' more than needed at that fuel weight)

Good stuff :) ... love to hear the engines "roar" ... I never did get enough. Thanks, squeeze.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
squeeze said:
Here you go: STO Video

Me doing a Short Takeoff (STO) from the 450 line on a painted LHA deck (note, this was about 100' more than needed at that fuel weight)
If you've got anymore Harrier takeoff or landing footage to show us, that would be fun to see.

Neat stuff. Thanks.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'm actually working on it. Doing a trial run w/ yousendit.com for the other gun thread. I've used them before, so I think it should work.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Okay, let me give this another shot. I'm thinking the server got overloaded for the gun thread, but I'll try again here.

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3MGU9UFFIWRGW1OHVWO2DEL8EY

I'm sure the HC chodes will laugh at our attempt at Vertrep, but at least it's a movie. QTime required. The quality isn't the greatest because it's from my still camera.

EDIT: I hadn't noticed that the copilot was flicking me off before. F@cker.

Attachments

• PICT0039.JPG
    PICT0039.JPG
    958.4 KB · Views: 54

H20man

Drill baby drill!
cool vid, a bunch of my friends did msc last year, im hoping to get on an oiler this year, heard the vertrep and conrep stuff is pretty fun.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
H20man said:
cool vid, a bunch of my friends did msc last year, im hoping to get on an oiler this year, heard the vertrep and conrep stuff is pretty fun.

I guess I should have mentioned... This is from the f'ocsle of a FFG. I think there's probably about 10-15 bales of cocaine in each pallet. So, conservatively, that's about $4 million worth of blow in each pick.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
gatordev said:
I guess I should have mentioned... This is from the f'ocsle of a FFG. I think there's probably about 10-15 bales of cocaine in each pallet. So, conservatively, that's about $4 million worth of blow in each pick.
I presume the admiral needed to "inspect" the goods. :D

Brett