• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

flying footage

mike172

GO NAVY
Does anyone have any sweet clips they can share of flying, eaither themselves or just a cool clip, i got the sudden urge to watch some sweet military flying!!

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
Plenty of good links throughout the site, Napolean. Definitely can't go wrong with Patrick's Aviation, though.

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
They (Patrick's) just posted some of the Hornet Ball videos too... not the greatest quality, but good none the less.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
A lot of those are in .WMV format. I just got a video iPod and want to put some real motivational vids on there. anybody know where I can find videos in .MOV or .MPG format?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I don't know how motivational it will be, but I have a .mov file of a Vertrep we did on cruise from the f'ocsle. I'll upload it soon...just waiting to pull down last nights 24, and I need the bandwidth.

mike172

GO NAVY
cool yea post it, also this is off topic but i just was on navy.mil and they have a helo its a H-60 but its got 2 big tanks that are tube like, and they are not on the bottom they are above and suspended at the sides of the fuselage kind of, it wont let me cut and paste cause im in school... The helo also looks kind of white, it might just be the light, ill post a picture of it when i get home. Im just wondering what it is.

B

Blutonski816

^ the way you descibe it, It sounds like one of the AF's PaveHawks...
I'll see if I can find that pic... post it here to get it ID'ed

*edit*

okay, best I could find was this one of Army UH-60s
nothing in the "white" color that you described (will agree that it is prolly just the lighting)...

Attachments

• 051016-N-5526M-048.jpg
    051016-N-5526M-048.jpg
    890.1 KB · Views: 67

mike172

GO NAVY
Yea it was kinda like that, cept the tubes were higher and not as big looking, however navy.mil website changed the picture so now i cant find it.... :(

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here you go: STO Video

Me doing a Short Takeoff (STO) from the 450 line on a painted LHA deck (note, this was about 100' more than needed at that fuel weight)