• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

flight time - we only need one thread at a time on this ...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
How many hours does the average SNA come out of primary with?

The search function is your friend, as many of your questions have been discussed before. Try that out, then come back to address more specific issues with the group. :D

Brett

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Theres been discussions on this before... some say very, some say not. Could be very benificial if your aren't naturally a crappy pilot.

flyerstud4

The search function is your friend, as many of your questions have been discussed before. Try that out, then come back to address more specific issues with the group. :D

Brett

Hey if you dont like the Qs i am asking, then dont reply, its that simple;)

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor

Hey, if you want people to actually try to help you on this site, don't be a dick... or don't use the site... its that simple.

Using the search button would not only find the answer to your questions, but would probably answer a lot more questions you have, and allow you to become more knowledgable on Military Aviation in general.

flyerstud4

Hey, if you want people to actually try to help you on this site, don't be a dick... or don't use the site... its that simple.

Using the search button would not only find the answer to your questions, but would probably answer a lot more questions you have, and allow you to become more knowledgable on Military Aviation in general.

I'm not being a dick, i guess there is some confusion on what this site is designed for. And your right, you've been there and i havent, thats why i am asking questions that you have probably heard a million times. I will try to think of some better ones in the future.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
I was just amazed at starting 2 threads at about the same time, with about the same topic.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Like Zippy said, if you come across with that kind of attitude, nobody is going to help you. Consider this: Many pedestrian questions, such as yours, have been asked and answered many, many times here on AW, so in the interests of not wasting people's valuable time (including your own), use of the search function will help you get your answers without the rest of us having to reinvent the wheel every five minutes. This also lets you develop more specific/detailed and informed questions that we will be more than happy to help you with.

Consider yourself counseled. ;)

Brett

scotty008

Back at last
pilot
Like Zippy said, if you come across with that kind of attitude, nobody is going to help you. Consider this: Many pedestrian questions, such as yours, have been asked and answered many, many times here on AW, so in the interests of not wasting people's valuable time (including your own), use of the search function will help you get your answers without the rest of us having to reinvent the wheel every five minutes. This also lets you develop more specific/detailed and informed questions that we will be more than happy to help you with.

Brett

Gotta say, Brett... Very restrained. Could it be that its Friday, or that you're just fed up with the increased volume of similar posts as of late? I'm impressed.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Gotta say, Brett... Very restrained. Could it be that its Friday, or that you're just fed up with the increased volume of similar posts as of late? I'm impressed.
Newcomers don't really get sh!t on the first time around... even if they think they have been.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Newcomers don't really get sh!t on the first time around... even if they think they have been.

Yeah, Eddie-san knows there's a method to my madness. No need to scare new folks off just because they're not up on the social rules of AW. As you all know, I'm here to help, but if someone goes out of their way to be a jack@ss, then it's game on. :D

Brett

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Yeah, Eddie-san knows there's a method to my madness. No need to scare new folks off just because they're not up on the social rules of AW. As you all know, I'm here to help, but if someone goes out of their way to be a jack@ss, then it's game on. :D

Brett

Eddie-san... that's what they call me in Japanese 101.

Iie, wakarimasen