• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fiscal Year Selection

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
If you get a buzz from form solos, then helos may be the wrong place for you...just sayin'.

T-45-Goshawk-033.preview.jpg

Didn't say what I wanted. For the purposes of my question, I left that out because I felt it was irrelevant to my specific question. Strike is my goal, hints the avatar I have had forever, and I am jelly of the 25+ form flights in intermediate/more for weapons.

Gator thanks for the 10,000' view, or I mean 9,998' view... I feel like I don't know enough helo's to fully appreciate that pic

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Interesting side effect of the glass cockpit: shifting to steam gauges is proving harder for T-6B studs than for T-34 or T-6A studs.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
VA-94 Flite 1960.jpg
Man it irritates me when people can't spel good.

Anyway, since we're going to get off on pics of fantastic "form flying"...
4459289279_e2984baca7.jpg

Fanastic forms, not even "same way...same day"! I lik gud speling to...;)
BzB

draad

Another reason the fiscal stuff is completely undpredictable/doesn't matter is that each pipeline actually has their own fiscal year. Primary squadrons use a 6 month fiscal year, jet use 18 month I believe, and the other pipelines use their own as well.​