• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

First flight of the P-8A Poseidon and all things related to transition

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
There is a former Navy CH-46 guy who I work with who just got done with a tour flying Global Hawks, so it is possible......live the dream man! :D

flying a UAV is like having sex over the internet. Just not the same.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Like this one??

212820_thumb.jpg

Never could tell is it was supposed to be a guy or a girl when I was little, but there ya go, Fly, it's just a toaster.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I have done some desperate things before, but I am NOT having sex with a toaster. Call me a prude.

I'm sick of people walking in here and posting messages with no basis. Your tone is insulting and you are a prude. Keep your opinions of others' sexual practices to yourself.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm sick of people walking in here and posting messages with no basis. Your tone is insulting and you are a prude. Keep your opinions of others' sexual practices to yourself.

Yeah, the next thing you know, people will be making T-shirts that say "I'm a P-3 guy...and you bang toasters." Naturally, the next step is violence and bashing towards the toaster amorous - a clear violation of the military's DADT policy. Can you imagine if word of this got out into the press? We'd be finished - every one of us!

Brett

NavyLonghorn

Not if "it" stays on cruise .... what goes on cruise ... etc., etc. :)

So, basically what he's say is.. "it aint toaster amorous if its under way."

Which brings the next question.. what exactly /is/ A4's doing with all those limes hes been "squeezing"?

Citrus Amorous?