• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fired up 13 year old looking to join ranks of USMC Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarish1

Account won't be used 'til further notice...
Fixed. Tovarish, your signature text was deleted by Mod ruling. You can replace it with something that doesn't include 4 letter words you don't hear on the radio.
Oh you deleted it. I didn't notice that LOL. I just fixed it myself to a "funnier" one I guess. Didn't notice sorry about the "four letter word" lol.

Tovarish1

Well, if your friends are also 13....they have some time.
The thing is, is that SEALs and Green Berets are I'd say harder to become than aviators. You know 100 people get accepted into Green Beret School but only 3 people graduate... so I'm pretty concerned for one of them.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
lol .... lol .... lol .... signature Can't Truck it? F-- it!...? that one. That was a sig that another guy on my friends list had on a USMC forum....lol ... a Marine said to me once on a forum called Leatherneck he's like : "Are you sure you're 13?" lol.
Go to Google ... and then type:

"What is a girl"???

I think that might help you more than you know ... :)

Lol ... lol ... lol .... lol .... :sleep_125

Tovarish1

Wow you're advice is making me cry tears of joy (just kidding not really lol) but it's touching me on the inside lolol.

My dad does.

Yeah you're probably right. Uuuh what's it called I'm probably gonna go to US Navy Academy Cadet Corps. or whatever it's called... Probably USNA.

Excellent point and I'd add that any club, organization, or sport you are involved with would also lead to a letter of reference. In fact, just joining a club and not uding it for a LOR pretty much indicates to anyone reviewing your package that you weren't doing much significant or there was an issue.
I'm actually on a swim team at the local YMCA and I go every Tuesday so is that good? Well it is but like will that benefit me?

Go to Google ... and then type:

"What is a girl"???

I think that might help you more than you know ...

Lol ... lol ... lol .... lol .... :sleep_125
So pretty much you're telling me to figure out the difference between a male and a female before I try to become a fighter pilot for the USMC?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
OK...I've had enough of the baby sitting thread.

Kid - and that is what you are - a kid, you are way over thinking this and you are way to young to be worrying about it now.

For now:
- get good grades
- stay out of trouble
- get invovled in sports, JROTC, CAP or something.
- Do as A4sForever says and google "what is a girl".

Play time is now over. The grown ups have other things to do.

padlock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.