• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

richar24

Don’t call me Shirley
Checking in! Pro rec Y SNA from the Jan board. I put down immediate availability so I hope everything will go through soon

jessssand

Happy to be checking in here! Pro Rec Y NFO. I graduate May 3rd, Availability is June. So I'll be here for a minute. Is the next step the thorough background check, signing paperwork, then once you get FinSel you take the oath and head off to OCS?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Happy to be checking in here! Pro Rec Y NFO. I graduate May 3rd, Availability is June. So I'll be here for a minute. Is the next step the thorough background check, signing paperwork, then once you get FinSel you take the oath and head off to OCS?

Your background check was started/completed prior to you submitting.

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Thanks for the reply. That’s what I thought. But when reading this thread I saw people mentioning a more in depth one. So I wasn’t sure.
I just know what my OR told me. I had to resubmit my SF86 since there was an issue when running my background check after I got PROREC-Y.

Joe099

Checking in. PROREC Y Intel 1830 Jan 27th
Dec 3 iwc board

I was on the list for Feb 10th but I'm waiting on security check still. I'm hoping for March 3rd. Anyone know how long the security check might take. It's been almost 2 weeks.

The Navy really knows how to build anticipation.

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Checking in. PROREC Y Intel 1830 Jan 27th
Dec 3 iwc board

I was on the list for Feb 10th but I'm waiting on security check still. I'm hoping for March 3rd. Anyone know how long the security check might take. It's been almost 2 weeks.

The Navy really knows how to build anticipation.
A lot of us are in the same boat, but it sounds like you've been waiting the longest after the interview with the SSO. Hope you get FINSEL soon, let us know.