• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Pro-Rec Y from the Sep 2018 IWC board. Spoke with Millington a handful of times and keep receiving verbal confirmation that I will be in the Feb 10 2019 OCS class. Train-O friend informed me that I am not on the class list and I am currently 30 days out but still have not received a Finsel, not signed a service agreement, or received any other documentation. Can someone tell me if this is standard or if I need to prepare for a later class up date? My command has also had no luck getting any info from Millington as well.

exNavyOffRec

Pro-Rec Y from the Sep 2018 IWC board. Spoke with Millington a handful of times and keep receiving verbal confirmation that I will be in the Feb 10 2019 OCS class. Train-O friend informed me that I am not on the class list and I am currently 30 days out but still have not received a Finsel, not signed a service agreement, or received any other documentation. Can someone tell me if this is standard or if I need to prepare for a later class up date? My command has also had no luck getting any info from Millington as well.

Many factors can change when a person goes to OCS, until you have that hard copy in hand it is all just a guess.

sabreman

The F-86 is pretty cool
Many factors can change when a person goes to OCS, until you have that hard copy in hand it is all just a guess.
Yeah. When I was first picked up I was told "It'll be at least a few months before you go". Then next week I got my finsel and was told I was shipping at the end of the month lol. So don't worry about it too much, just workout and study a tad but enjoy your last few days/weeks/months as a free man!

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Checking in. PROREC-Y from 03DEC2018 IWC board.
Studying Bravo and working out. Wanted to join a boxing gym, but a friend who went to OCS is warning me to stick to swimming/running to reduce risk of injury.

Last edited:

Andrew_F

Checking in from the 03 DEC 2018 IWC Board as well. PROREC-Y for 1810. I have a tentative OCS date for 20190324, but won't know for sure until the FINSEL :)

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Congrats on the pro rec! Let's hope we hear soon. Have you set up anything with your region's SSO for the pre screening interview?

They're still running my background check, so I'm waiting to hear on an interview. You'll make it to OCS before I do. OR said class date might actually be in April. Hoo boy. What a process.

Bocian

Stuck in here for now, OR told me it could take weeks to finalize but i know some people got it faster. I put my availability ASAP so we'll see how it goes.