• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

hrtrice

Pro-Rec Y SWO
All these FINSELs, and then there's those of us waiting for our college to send transcripts so we can have the privilege of waiting for our FINSEL. The line to get in the line.

HT2015

Been lurking for a while. May as well check in Pro Rec Y for June 2015 Intel.....And the wait is horrible. I don't know how the guys who have been waiting for a year are still sane.

Donald Auld

Hello All,

I am PRO REC Y from 30 June board and I am currently a civilian still awaiting FINSEL.

I have quite a loaded question. I was involved in a car accident this weekend involving two cars and three adults (No injuries or hospitalizations), and both vehicle drivers (One being myself) were ticketed. Regardless of the nitty gritty details, I'm needing to know if it is necessary to report this accident to my recruiter? Also, whether it is a rational fear to think I may have my PRO REC Y revoked over an incidence like this? I know I am probably being paranoid, but I don't want not tell my recruiter and screw anything up. On the flip side I don't want to tell my recruiter and screw anything up. I'm in between a rock and a hard place here! Anyone willing to share similar experiences or have any information regarding this would be highly helpful. Thanks.

Hello All,

I am PRO REC Y from 30 June board and I am currently a civilian still awaiting FINSEL.

I have quite a loaded question. I was involved in a car accident this weekend involving two cars and three adults (No injuries or hospitalizations), and both vehicle drivers (One being myself) were ticketed. Regardless of the nitty gritty details, I'm needing to know if it is necessary to report this accident to my recruiter? Also, whether it is a rational fear to think I may have my PRO REC Y revoked over an incidence like this? I know I am probably being paranoid, but I don't want not tell my recruiter and screw anything up. On the flip side I don't want to tell my recruiter and screw anything up. I'm in between a rock and a hard place here! Anyone willing to share similar experiences or have any information regarding this would be highly helpful. Thanks.

I just swore in last week and one of the things we went over when signing all the paperwork was " Has any thing changed since your application was submitted that we need to know about, fired form a job, drugs, any police activity, even speeding tickets. Little men in black suits will be showing up at your parents house, friends, neighbors and going over your life with a fine tooth comb".
When you receive your FINSEL the background check will turn up this incident and when you swear your recruiters are going to ask if anything has changed. In my opinion it is better that you explain what happened, then they find out and wonder why you didn't. I don't know what your ticket was for, but assuming it wasn't something to serious, your recruiter will have your best interests in mind.
Just my $.02

exNavyOffRec

Hello All,

you must disclose and pay the ticket before you can be eligible to receive a FS letter