• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

mhunter

None
My OR called, I am penciled in for Oct. 18. FINSEL to follow in the next few days.
Still waiting on mine for that date as well. Hopefully we will get that in next week! There are a few of us hanging out in the thread over in the ocs class date section if you'd like to join us.

ClassyGent23

Still no date either (October SWO). Planned on the wait so i'm not too bummed. I'm just curious why some of you February's got to cut in line! :)

You had to turn in your transcripts right? Did you turn them in after the others did? If you did, that would be my guess I suppose.

Swoop90

You had to turn in your transcripts right? Did you turn them in after the others did? If you did, that would be my guess I suppose.
Yep. My transcripts were turned in 7 weeks ago. I keep in contact with my recruiter every 1-2 weeks to know if there are any updates. He has been my MVP since the process started, and he was on the ball letting me know what I needed to turn in and when, so I trust him when he tells me "no news yet". However, every day that goes by makes me that more anxious to get started and wonder why I haven't gotten a date yet.

From reading this thread there are a lot of people who can relate.

Chad Cooper

I was told by the processor that my package was waiting for the final signature but the date was Sept 26th. Nothing in the Navy is final even after we receive orders. Ever hear of ORDMOD? Here's hoping September is final.