• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Bluecore

Now how long is a bit?

Well @alafaill got selected in late July/Early August and just heard back today that he was selected for May for SWO. That's a 10 month turn over. You will more than likely not have such a long turnover because they over selected us at the time, but I would say August-October is not unreasonable. It just depends how many of us they have classed up.

@alafaill I just called and spoke with Navarro, and he essentially told me the "guys handling my stuff" were not in the office until Monday, lol. I am not sure if he is referring to my point-of-contact transfer, or my kit in general. Either way he wouldn't look me up to see if I received Fin-Sel :(

Jeremy Goods

Well @alafaill got selected in late July/Early August and just heard back today that he was selected for May for SWO. That's a 10 month turn over. You will more than likely not have such a long turnover because they over selected us at the time, but I would say August-October is not unreasonable. It just depends how many of us they have classed up.

@alafaill I just called and spoke with Navarro, and he essentially told me the "guys handling my stuff" were not in the office until Monday, lol. I am not sure if he is referring to my point-of-contact transfer, or my kit in general. Either way he wouldn't look me up to see if I received Fin-Sel :(
That's what I figured. June July august time frame is what I was originally anticipating. Transferring branches while my unit is disbanding is my only concern overall. I'm just ready to go and get moving.

Jeremy Goods

When does your unit shut down?
It was originally slated for June now it's August. Going from a detachment and a minus to just the minus. All us full timers in the detachment have to find new homes and our state is over strength on AGR's so gotta get out in a hurry. You and I are in similar positions except your whole brigade is going away. As far as ik it's just my unit here.

rpat1987

Surf n Turf
It was originally slated for June now it's August. Going from a detachment and a minus to just the minus. All us full timers in the detachment have to find new homes and our state is over strength on AGR's so gotta get out in a hurry. You and I are in similar positions except your whole brigade is going away. As far as ik it's just my unit here.
Yeah. I dunno if they will be able to find a home for me. I'm just hoping to be out of here by July.

Jeremy Goods

Yeah. I dunno if they will be able to find a home for me. I'm just hoping to be out of here by July.
You and me both. That would just make things a heck of a lot better. Right now being that I had my pcs move recalled there's no where to move. I'm taking a chance of going to OCS in the summer or being out of a job for a few months after august