• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

JkFlGataXY

PROREC-Y SNA
Been in Tampa for awhile now so was out of touch on this. Seeing lots of my brethren from Feb SNA/SNFO board getting FINSELs.
I received a phone call from my recruiter stating they needed a final transcript before they could issue a FINSEL. I'm hoping this means it is lying in wait for that Transcript to be mailed across town from school to the recruiting station. Hoping for a phone call this week.

alafaill

Pro-Rec Y SWO here from Summer Board. I'm checking out!? Sort of? No Fin Sel yet, but according to OR and an email he received from the OCS program head, I'm penciled in for May 24th class. Waiting for the select letter to be made public now. Saying I'm psyched would be a huge understatement. Here's hoping that date doesn't change and that all my fellow SWO's get their dates soon.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
No, your FS cannot be issued until you have your degree in hand and you send your recruiter your final transcript with the degree conferred and your final GPA.

alafaill

Update for all of the SWO's. Just got a call from my OR. Apparently Big Navy wants updated medical and a PQ (?Physical Qualification?) letter before they'll release my Fin Sel so I gotta head back down to MEPS soon to do that. @Bluecore since you're in Cali and you were out of NRD SA, heads up here. Something you may want to talk to your contact about. I'm guessing this is because of the length of time us SWO's have been waiting since MEPS? @RUFiO181 or @NavyOffRec either of you guys heard of this/can confirm or comment?

Bluecore

Update for all of the SWO's. Just got a call from my OR. Apparently Big Navy wants updated medical and a PQ (?Physical Qualification?) letter before they'll release my Fin Sel so I gotta head back down to MEPS soon to do that. @Bluecore since you're in Cali and you were out of NRD SA, heads up here. Something you may want to talk to your contact about. I'm guessing this is because of the length of time us SWO's have been waiting since MEPS? @RUFiO181 or @NavyOffRec either of you guys heard of this/can confirm or comment?

That's really booty man. However, I was a part of the October board, and if I recall, you were a part of the August board, right? My MEPS stuff might be significantly less dated than yours. I went through all of that in mid-July, I believe. When did you do yours? At least, I hope to God it is. Not looking forward to doing MEPS again, lol.

torpedotor

Yeah, I had to do MEPS twice. I think the first time I did it was in January '14, and then the second time was in September '14. It wasn't quite as annoying the second time since I only had to update a few things (i.e., height, weight, etc.) I didn't have to do any of the more intrusive tests again. Though I did have to do those joint mobility drills...

Bluecore

Yeah, I had to do MEPS twice. I think the first time I did it was in January '14, and then the second time was in September '14. It wasn't quite as annoying the second time since I only had to update a few things (i.e., height, weight, etc.) I didn't have to do any of the more intrusive tests again. Though I did have to do those joint mobility drills...

That basically puts me in your area as far as elapsed time. So, I will probably have to go through all of that again. Weak.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

N3M letter lasts 2 years from when the physical is done. There's no big Navy needing SWOs needing to re-do physicals. Either your N3M letter is about to expire or the recruiter/processor never submitted to the medical documents to N3M to get a letter.