• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Proud to said I am part of the May 24th crew. Very interesting how it happened to have landed right on my birthday... Good luck to everyone who has received or is still awaiting their class date =)
Congrats, nice early birthday present. I know your DIs will be thrilled to take part in your BD party on day ONE!:eek:
BzB

LadyT

Talked to my OR today and it's likely that I won't ship out until the next fiscal year...October-ish. Guess I really will have to hurry up and wait :confused: lol.

bgoman

Selected for SWO Feb 27. Currently in purgatory while my background check is done.

OR says anticipate an early summer/summer class date. Don't know if that's accurate though....waited 9 months to hear a decision from the board.

This is waiting going to be brutal.

LadyT

what's the reasoning for shipping in October? What are you going for?

From my understanding the Navy likes to keep the pilots together and so they are taking up a lot of the remaining spots for this fiscal year.

I received my Pro-Rec Y for Supply.

exNavyOffRec

From my understanding the Navy likes to keep the pilots together and so they are taking up a lot of the remaining spots for this fiscal year.

The next FY for shipping starts in the late July class.

no it has nothing to do with keeping similar designators in each class, it depends on follow on schools, if they have met the goal for that designator and probably a dozen more items.

LadyT

The next FY for shipping starts in the late July class.

no it has nothing to do with keeping similar designators in each class, it depends on follow on schools, if they have met the goal for that designator and probably a dozen more items.
@NavyOffRec Thank you for clarifying. I'd definitely prefer July over October lol.

jmeff

The LT who assigns OCS dates and the OCS detailer told me that they put five Supply selectees in each class.

KnightFlight

Selected for SWO Feb 27. Currently in purgatory while my background check is done.

OR says anticipate an early summer/summer class date. Don't know if that's accurate though....waited 9 months to hear a decision from the board.

9 months?... I think the normal wait for board results is no more than 2 weeks

Jeremy Goods

I was told the same as far as early summer date. Hopefully not to much later than that!