• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
After many headaches and much confusion regarding my actual date, I can officially say that I am checking out of here for the May 3rd class. It has been "fun" and I hope everyone else enjoys their stay in The Hotel California (thanks for the original reference @BusyBee604 ).
G00d show, hope you enjoyed your stay in our "Hotel". Good luck at Newport!
BzB;)

Quite a personal twist of emotion over the past few days with us SWO applicants receiving our FINSELs... I was overly stoked to see that everyone has been receiving their class dates over these past few days, and even more stoked to had also received an email two days ago from NRD San Diego. After seeing the words "YOUR SELECTION" in the subject line, my elation grew.. But it was horribly cut short in the opening sentence, " Our system indicates that in order to get your final select letter we need to have your official transcripts mailed to the Navy Recruiting District to the address below." I took care of it nonetheless, hopefully it will be processed before all the May class spots are filled up.

exNavyOffRec

Is anyone told to go to hell after purgatory? As in you get a Pro Rec but never receive that Finsel?

I can happen, it is rare, I have seen it only a handful of times, it is called a "no quota" letter, they won't issue that unless they don't see a possibility of billets being available.