• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Workingoutsidemyfield

The Nov. Supply board selects? That's sooner than I thought. I would have guessed we'd be classing up in May or even early June.

I think we are being separated, but there will be a limit to each group ie. SWO, SUPPO etc that classes per 3 weeks. Via my rumor, my buddy and I will be in the April class, so just having hope for everyone else. Usually my rumors are usually good to go so...I too shall wait and see!

Chop Shop

The Nov. Supply board selects? That's sooner than I thought. I would have guessed we'd be classing up in May or even early June.

Remember, OCS is a productions source that is meant to fill quota needs otherwise not satisfied by the Navy's main production source (ROTC and the Naval academy). So I believe that the summer classes are pretty much already spoken for since that is when these students are expected to ship out. They will likely try and ship all the pending OCS pipeline folks by April at the latest, usually based on a factors such as; when you were pro recd, whether you wear boxers or briefs (yes I am trying to be cute here). The entire process is very piecemeal and opaque. Therefore, any attempt at speculation is utterly useless.

egardell

Remember, OCS is a productions source that is meant to fill quota needs otherwise not satisfied by the Navy's main production source (ROTC and the Naval academy). So I believe that the summer classes are pretty much already spoken for since that is when these students are expected to ship out. They will likely try and ship all the pending OCS pipeline folks by April at the latest, usually based on a factors such as; when you were pro recd, whether you wear boxers or briefs (yes I am trying to be cute here). The entire process is very piecemeal and opaque. Therefore, any attempt at speculation is utterly useless.

That would be great if I got an April date.. Hah even though it will still be a little cold, that just means an earlier commissioning date.

Chop Shop

That would be great if I got an April date.. Hah even though it will still be a little cold, that just means an earlier commissioning date.

Yea, don't quote me on any of this though lol. I'm sure there are others that are more knowledgable as I am purely speculating. When folks envision the Navy they envision this abstract entity. But really they are usually talking about a few key individuals that make the decisions. Since humans aren't infallible we can only hope that the decision making is objective.

Also, My Carribean bones would also definitely appreciate a spring OCS date LOL.

Workingoutsidemyfield

Yea, don't quote me on any of this though lol. I'm sure there are others that are more knowledgable as I am purely speculating. When folks envision the Navy they envision this abstract entity. But really they are usually talking about a few key individuals that make the decisions. Since humans aren't infallible we can only hope that the decision making is objective.

Also, My Carribean bones would also definitely appreciate a spring OCS date LOL.

MY TEXAS BONES AGREE!

jmeff

I think we are being separated, but there will be a limit to each group ie. SWO, SUPPO etc that classes per 3 weeks. Via my rumor, my buddy and I will be in the April class, so just having hope for everyone else. Usually my rumors are usually good to go so...I too shall wait and see!

Can I please be the buddy you are talking about? I come with all kinds of perks.

Workingoutsidemyfield

What kind of workout are you doing?

What every my Mentor has me doing... I hate long distance, but can do it. I am a sprinter. This man has me running over an 45 mins on the treadmill at a speed of 7 and then later an incline of 15 with a speed of 5. I later go to the gym to do group classes, I play basketball and normal things. For me it is more so toning because I have always been fit. But there are things I rather not do, especially since this would be considered my 3rd bootcamp.