• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
yes it is, generally they only have a billet or 2 per year so once selected they can move fairly fast.

Can I safely take his selection as meaning there's hope for a quick turn around in my case as well with the SWO/IW community...? :)

exNavyOffRec

Can I safely take his selection as meaning there's hope for a quick turn around in my case as well with the SWO/IW community...? :)

nope, you can only compare to the same designator, I believe one person selected for SWO-IW last December waited close to 9 months.

Workingoutsidemyfield

I placed this in the Stupid Questions Gouge, but I have yet to receive an answer. All the post I find on PCS deals with flight school and Pensacola.

The PCS homeport states that we need to bring our PCS orders. Does this mean that the Navy will help with moving? I am a reservist on ADSW orders since last FY and will stay on these orders until I leave for OCS. I am alone here in Illinois and just was wondering if the PCS move would allow me to move my belongings home to Texas.