• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

cb812

SNA
Keeping my fingers crossed. From talking to my OR, who has talked to PM about my situation, it sounds like they will not Pro-Rec you unless they are confident that they can get you in a class which will commission you before your 27th birthday. People have aged out after getting Pro-Rec'ed before though so I am praying that the stars line up for me. Also it sounds like they usually keep a few slots in each class open for late additions such as age-critical Pro-Rec's. Again... Fingers remain crossed.

ceder11

Got word from my recruiter today...looks like I'm in the 31AUG class. Just waiting for the FS to come through. Pro recd in December for SNA.

Three months away but get to enjoy the summer before getting PTd by Marine Corps DIs :)

vladivostok391

Lieutenant, U.S. Navy
To all those awaiting FINSELs: Take it from us older geezers, patience is a virtue that is learned in time with plenty of practice...

Ahh screw that, I wanna know my class date already!!

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Be one of hell of thing if they went by First name first. That means I'm near the end of the list, lol.

Owell, more time to prepare to get my "digusting face and fat body" on the ground

Surf

pilot
Got word from my recruiter today...looks like I'm in the 31AUG class. Just waiting for the FS to come through. Pro recd in December for SNA.

Three months away but get to enjoy the summer before getting PTd by Marine Corps DIs :)
Congrats man see you there!

xltn

I hope i get something earlier than that. I spent my Marine bootcamp in San Diego from Dec-March. I know SD winter probably is nothing compare to Newport, but it was the cold that I hated the most.

Bronco

Lurking Member
I hope i get something earlier than that. I spent my Marine bootcamp in San Diego from Dec-March. I know SD winter probably is nothing compare to Newport, but it was the cold that I hated the most.

Haha that's cute... cold at MCRD SD? They don't put you in the ocean or anything? What's the deal?