• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not the news I was hoping for today, but I did find out that I got a research paper accepted for publication. At least I know that if this whole Navy thing doesn't work out..., I still have the chops to be a kickass mathematician...
Fronch, if you spend as much time on your 'fallback plan', as you do on achieveing your IW goal... you're more likely to need it! You're already ProRec, your resume & test scores are awesome, your new community will love having you. Just prepare, and THINK POSITIVE!
BzB

Fronch

OCS 03-15 (IW)
Fronch, if you spend as much time on your 'fallback plan', as you do on achieveing your IW goal... you're more likely to need it! You're already ProRec, your resume & test scores are awesome, your new community will love having you. Just prepare, and THINK POSITIVE!
BzB
Yeah, I'm confident that I'll do fine once I'm in, I was just joking around. This publication was something that was submitted way back before I got my Pro-Rec.

Surf

pilot
It's official...FINSEL came in this morning. I made the 20JUL class! I will graduate 7 days before turning 27. Damn that's cutting it close! Very excited and grateful for this opportunity. Game time.
Congrats man, see you there!

America

It's official...FINSEL came in this morning. I made the 20JUL class! I will graduate 7 days before turning 27. Damn that's cutting it close! Very excited and grateful for this opportunity. Game time.
Congrats bro! Remember, my name is Indoc Candidate Cartney Saldana - so when I get there August 10th and you're my candio, you can throttle it back and sneak me the chocolates.

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA
Don't Roll. I'm stoked for you though, man. Glad your dreams could come true.

B619

Congrats! Try beating 1 day before turning 27. I just got my FINSEL yesterday with an August 10 OCS date and I turn 27 on the 11th of November. Hopefully @America and I get in the same plane out of SD.