• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

Hump

Not at the Enterprise I want to work at...
My OR was pretty straightforward about my results. I on the otherhand, couldn't manage words for about 5 minutes. Imediately called my parents afterwards.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Then the moment your entire world crumbles when you get, Naval Aviator - UAV.
not for me...OCS -> pass NAMI -> Wings...my priorities in that order. I'd take crap all day for being a UAV "pilot" and at the end of said day look down at my chest and see the wings. Naval officer community is tough to become a member of let alone the aviation community, so F/A - 18's would be a job perk but not the deal breaker

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
not for me...OCS -> pass NAMI -> Wings...my priorities in that order. I'd take crap all day for being a UAV "pilot" and at the end of said day look down at my chest and see the wings. Naval officer community is tough to become a member of let alone the aviation community, so F/A - 18's would be a job perk but not the deal breaker

Good point.

FutureSuppo

When my OR called me, he sounded really serious and said that there was another supply board in dec ('13).

*long pause

But that I didn't need to think about that because I was picked up from the August board!
I just stood there in shock for about 15 seconds hahaha
He thought I hung up on him!

I too was picked up for Supply on that board. Have you got your FINSEL yet?