• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

zboy

None
Is there anyone from the July Pilot/NFO still waiting to hear back about a date? Talked to my recruiter today and he still has no idea.

MTLiving

Is there anyone from the July Pilot/NFO still waiting to hear back about a date? Talked to my recruiter today and he still has no idea.
Right there with ya! Well, still waiting on that December graduation so I definitely feel your pain :/

zboy

None
Right there with ya! Well, still waiting on that December graduation so I definitely feel your pain :/
At least you still have school to keep you busy. Everyone at work is starting to think I'm lying about the whole navy thing. haha

MTLiving

At least you still have school to keep you busy. Everyone at work is starting to think I'm lying about the whole navy thing. haha
Oh yeah I kind of feel the same way when people ask me what I'm doing after graduation. Either way the wait sucks!