• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

blackbeard

pilot
There are two other people that had created and joined a nov 13 class thread so I don't think I was the first.

kkfinn

Just got a call asking me if I could fill a slot for Oct 2nd. Unfortunately, that was just a little too soon. Asked if it was possible to be in one of the next classes coming up. Got a call back a few minutes later saying I was penciled in for November 13th class. Don't want to jinx it not being official yet, but can't wait! Time to up my studying and running!

BlackBimM3r

Just got a call asking me if I could fill a slot for Oct 2nd. Unfortunately, that was just a little too soon. Asked if it was possible to be in one of the next classes coming up. Got a call back a few minutes later saying I was penciled in for November 13th class. Don't want to jinx it not being official yet, but can't wait! Time to up my studying and running!
Hell, tell em to call me. I'd love to go sooner.

Checking out from April SWO board for 04 Dec 2016.

Because I haven't seen one of either, I will create a thread here and a Facebook group for anyone else in this class.

Best of luck to all of you still waiting!