• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select Purgatory

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I applied for SWO / Supply / IW. I got PRO-REQ Y SWO but have not heard anything about the other two. Is it normal to not hear anything, even if you were not picked up?

You'll automatically be removed from consideration from other programs if you get PROREC'd for your first/highest choice.

ClassyGent23

You'll automatically be removed from consideration from other programs if you get PROREC'd for your first/highest choice.

Oh really? I didn't know that. I was under the impression that I was considered for all 3 no if the first or second choice picked me up.

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
Anyone know what the purgatory situation is for 1830 Intel at this point? I skimmed through the last 150 or 200 posts and didn't see any spooks currently waiting on this thread (unless I missed it). Did see the situations some of the IW selects in terms of sliding from FY 15 to 16, but I would assume Intel is independent because they have their own accession goals and different follow-on school.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

LadyT

Anyone know what the purgatory situation is for 1830 Intel at this point? I skimmed through the last 150 or 200 posts and didn't see any spooks currently waiting on this thread (unless I missed it). Did see the situations some of the IW selects in terms of sliding from FY 15 to 16, but I would assume Intel is independent because they have their own accession goals and different follow-on school.

Check the March IDC post. There were several people selected for Intel...they just may not have checked into purgatory yet.

exNavyOffRec

There have been a few sporadic post some just say "going to OCS June xx" and then when you look at when they were selected some have waited a while, I believe some were from last year as well.

usnavymle

Pro-Rec Y IW
Can anyone validate whether or not the 05 July 2015 OCS class being cancelled? Just curious (it was put out in an earlier post).

mz247

I don't know anything about the Intel purgatory situation, however I do know that the past 2 intelligence boards have been cancelled. However I don't know the reason.

mz247

Not age critical. 27 in October 2016.

Recruiter said something about being in a May board and then it moved to July. Still not official though....
Well the sooner the better, however id have to back out of a friends wedding if it's in July 0.o

I hope I hear something soon