• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final College Choices

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Hey guys. There has been so much activity on the ECP's threads that it is hard to keep track. So now that we are settled down and things are falling into place I want to know where everyone is going if we left today. Maybe some of us will be going to school together. I am going to The University of Illinois at Chicago. From what they told me there were 4 other applicants applying because of the same program. Any of ya out there??

erelislt

U of U

I have a quick question for those who already sent/e-mailed their physicals, acceptance letters, degree plans. Did you e-mail everything together or one item at a time? For example, did you e-mail physical together with acceptance letters? I have physical done, acceptance letters in my hands, but still working on degree plans.

Ozyran, I will see you in Utah! :)

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
U of U

I have a quick question for those who already sent/e-mailed their physicals, acceptance letters, degree plans. Did you e-mail everything together or one item at a time? For example, did you e-mail physical together with acceptance letters? I have physical done, acceptance letters in my hands, but still working on degree plans.

I mailed in copies of my acceptance letter and degree plan and email my physical forms in a PDF file. The reason I did it like that is 1) I had my acceptance letter and degree plan about a week before my physical was scheduled and decided it would be best to just mail them in immediately instead of waiting and I didn't feel like going through the hassle of getting them scanned to email them in. 2) I went through the trouble of scanning and emailing my physical forms because I wanted the shortest possible screening time between STA-21, BUMED and NOMI and I figured email would be a hell of a lot quicker than snail mail.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I sent them separately. I have had the physical done for 3 weeks. I faxed those the day they were done and was qualified two and a half weeks ago. I am still waiting on physical letters of acceptance and degree plan. I shows I have been accepted online, but I need that form paper.

Nuke, congrats on getting into N. Florida. I know you had to work for it. I had the same circumstance at UIC, but mine was from past GPA's. I had to have a teleconference from the Dean and executive director of admissions to state my case after putting it all on paper.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
So far out of all the schools in the US, Hampton is the onle one with two people. Kind of suprising.

k_smittay

U of U

Get your physical in as soon as possible. The acceptance letter and degree plan are sort of a joke and take a day to get together. The physical is what takes awhile.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
So far out of all the schools in the US, Hampton is the onle one with two people. Kind of suprising.

Well thats as far as we know. I think people who have found this forum are only a small slice of the pie.