• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feeling out the Goshawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

petescheu

UInavy said:
Once again..... that doesn't work at the boat. If you rolled out with the vector next to the lense, you'd probably be clara low and be waved off already. Then again, what do I know? And is that a K-ville guy talking boat trash? I'm not going to go there. Mostly because I didn't exactly rock the boat. But still, you all had more than your fair share of shennanigans and debauchary recently. All in good fun.

I never said it did work... I'm just saying that it happened. Trust me, I love digital, I came from a digital cockpit and downgraded with the A model, but I've def heard some stories from my friends up in TW-1.
And I'm sure 4 squadrons have a huge amount of shennanigans at the boat... I don't think I'd expect anything less.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy stuff on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
troop8.jpg

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now there's a question for a PM.

(Yes, I'm guilty of the same kind of post.)

Gunny

Hey Farva what is that place you eat with all the goofy crap on the walls?

Oh....You mean shenanigans?

DOH!!

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
All you sallies talk about your gucci HUD. Go to the boat in a prop and then talk ;) Can anyone say "deck spotter?"

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Last time I checked, a 15-18 second groove length is 15-18 seconds in any aircraft. You might have a point about the night traps. However, don't forget that the COD guys are the first ones going into the boat when the weather is crap. Talking with the more experienced (ie, older) guys, they'd come in to trap and then the air boss would decide not to take any other aircraft since the weather was so bad.

Let's face it, nighttime VMC is better than anytime in complete IMC to the boat.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
As long as squids are squabbling over “who’s the best pilot...” Only the best are selected for the Harrier. Who cares about the groove – much better to fly an aircraft that doesn’t reek of rotten squid!

Status
Not open for further replies.