• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feeling Ill

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Drinking and posting on Airwarriors does not mix. Period.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Everyone I know still carries an airsick bag with them on their flights, even if they've never puked or gotten sick before. Better to have it and not need it. If you don't have an airsick bag... well... puke in your nav-bag... helmet-bag... flightsuit... anywhere but all over the cockpit.

Nancies... the lot of yall.

squirt

Here's some friendly gouge (ie, don't tell your onwing you read this on AW)...

"I approach initial, I'm at break altitude, and I make the call, I line up...etc." I mean "I approach initial w/ less than a 45 degree approach at patt. alt. I turn to the heading. At initial I say "Barin RDO, @SSCLOWN 123, 2 mile initial, runway 34, dual...etc.'"

Thats a "2" for OLF OPS. The new FWOP requires a 3 mile initial call effective last monday. :D Just unsatted your C4004.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thats a "2" for OLF OPS. The new FWOP requires a 3 mile initial call effective last monday. :D Just unsatted your C4004.
Yea, he pretty much has no idea what he's doing. :icon_roll

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If I unsatted guys who didn't know their radio calls on Fam 4, I'd be seeing a lot of pink. But not the good kind.

The good ole brain disconnect switch.

Talking and flying can always be made harder... right up there with math in the cockpit.