• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 10th 2019 OCS Class Date

loch

OCS Re-applicant
I'll be getting taped for sure. I'm good at fitness but I didn't think I'd be leaving in a week and I fell off a bit. I can only blame myself. I'll be as ready as possible. If I get thrown to H, and I really hope that doesn't end up being the case, I'll be within regulations very quickly.
That's the right attitude. If not, then hey you're getting paid to work out..! :D

OR just confirmed I got my security clearance, so I'm definitely in this class if I don't get rolled!
Just got surprised today with the news that I will be in this class. I was supposed to go in April, but they told me I'm shipping out this week.

And here I was thinking I was probably one of the last to be put in this class with a selection letter received on January 24th ? Hope y’all been studying and working out!

mxgrimm

And here I was thinking I was probably one of the last to be put in this class with a selection letter received on January 24th ? Hope y’all been studying and working out!
Haha, luckily I've been working out pretty regularly, but I certainly wish I had Appendix B down better.

Timmyjimmy5

Slotted for this class, SNA! Can someone please accept my request to the Facebook group? Also, I will be leaving out of St. Louis, MO on Saturday so hopefully we can all meet up later that evening/night.