• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Favorite Top Gun quote(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Gottschalk

Ok Im surprised no one has said this one yet, But I think we have all sat there thinking about what it would be like to be on a combat sortie encountering some migs and calling out " Break now Jester!"

AviatorMR239

"Two of your snot-nosed jockeys did a fly-by of my tower at over 400 knots, i wants some butts, i want em now, i've had it...."

"Dammit that's TWICE! I want some butts!"

navy guys sure have a thing for men's asses

riley

How about this for annoying..

"Playing with the boys" - that song that was going on during the volleyball scene my wife always enjoys

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
LOL. Good points guys. Don't forget Hollywood on his reoccuring "Hard On" that he would get...

Wolfman: "Hey Wood, you see 'em?"
Hollywood: "Not yet. They must be close. I'm getting a hard on."

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Originally posted by riley mcconnell
How about this for annoying..

"Playing with the boys" - that song that was going on during the volleyball scene my wife always enjoys
Thanks, dude, now I've got that gay-ass song stuck in my head.

AviatorMR239

even the whole love scene was pretty gay, out in the street they were both all fired up, then they get inside and it's like a scene out of goddam cosmo article, no wonder chicks like the movie..... they need to edit that scene out and drop in some hard core against the wall kinda action

STA21pilot

Maverick: "You don't have time to think, if you think, you're dead."
Charlie: "That's a pretty big gamble with a 30 million dollar plane Lieutenant."

Maverick: "You've got security clearance, you can read about it."

tc1812

I don't know if this one has been posted... too impaitient to go through the whole 7 pages.

Just after they were in their defriefing and Charlie slammed Mav with, "that's a pretty big gamgle..." then when he gets on his bike and she is trying to explain herself, one of my favorite lines is..
(bike revs loudly as she is talking) Mav -- "I can't hear you!" (Maverick takes off.) I love that part.

BABricker

All I can say is that when I enter and conquor OCS- I want to marry a pilot named 'Maverick'

"Mother Goose...you *****!!!"
"You're vector 0-9-0 for bogie"
"Actually ma'am I'm a naval aviator"

My favorite lines oh yeah!!!!

devildog5901

Originally posted by BYSun
hmmm...where does "Charlie's" call sign fit in?

In the bar, when maverick first meets charlie, she says her name is charlotte blackwood. I'm assuming that's where charlie came from. Sorry about your philosophy on that subject BYSun.

Status
Not open for further replies.