• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Favorite Top Gun quote(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airwinger

pilot
TOPGUN the flight school version ;
-Maverick sitting in the ready room, redboxed, during a thunderstorm on standby waiting for weather to lift so he can find an IP to fly a fam with.
-Maverick learning how to fix good navy coffee, answer the phone as the SDO and make major decisions such as whether to make red or blue gatorade.
-Maverick drives to work at 5am for a 6 am brief, gets the weather sets up a briefing board and sits around till 6:30 only to find that his IP went med down the night before but forgot to call him
-In the flying sequence, he dazzles the world with his masterful execution of the turn pattern and level speed change with an S-1 pattern as the piece de resistance.
-In the party scene, they hang out at a smokey Hojo where a country band(complete with cowboy hats and boots) does Nelly "it's getting hot in heere" while a 40 year old woman with leathery skin tries to grope them.

:)

lucky1899

Top Gun

Top Gun exhibits extremely homoerotic undertones. The beach volleyball scene is a classic example. Why is no one wearing a shirt? Why is everyone oiled up to the max? These are disturbing questions. Thank god I'm going ground.

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
It's about time someone started posting the truth around here. It was making me sick, reading all the posts that romanticize such an obviously gay movie. Why are the dudes always sweaty?

Ironfeliks23

USC- Sr.
Eh, the guys watch it for the planes, explosions and cheap one liners. They had to throw something in for the chicks who got dragged to go see it.

CLAM97to99

I also believe that one of the purposes of this thread is to point out the stupidity of the movie. I am more than willing to admit to the stupidity and semi-homoerotic nature of it. But the sheer stupidity of it and the great footage of the planes make it worth watching. But it still isn’t as good as Iron Eagle for watching because of stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.