• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fat Patrons Weighing Down F.A. Day

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Often the husky folks go ahead and buy a first class seat instead of buying two seats in coach.

Wonderful. 1st class =/= 2 coach seats. Now the rich folks are subjected to having the following inner-dialogue: "Goddamnit! If fatty knocks over my champagne, we're gonna have words...." :icon_rage

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Wonderful. 1st class =/= 2 coach seats. Now the rich folks are subjected to having the following inner-dialogue: "Goddamnit! If fatty knocks over my champagne, we're gonna have words...." :icon_rage

Well of course it doesn't equal 2 seats but I'd reckon the majority of people that would be required to buy two seats in coach could fit fine in a first class seat.

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
Measure the width on a seat in economy sometime. Granted this guy was excessive, but some airlines do give the sardine treatment to their economy passengers.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
passenger_1532425c.jpg

I don't know what's goin' down here ... but this plane would have NEVER left the gate on ANY airline I've ever worked for ....

BELIEVE IT.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Kevin Smith kicked off plane for being too FAT

passenger_1532425c.jpg

I don't know what's goin' down here ... but this plane would have NEVER left the gate on ANY airline I've ever worked for ....

BELIEVE IT.

and here, ladies and gentleman, is policy in action:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/kevin-smith-fat-fly/story?id=9837268

BTW, since when have people resorted to 'tweeting' their fuckin arguments. If you're gonna gripe, go get in somebody's face the old fashioned way, jesus.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
NAAFA should really stand for National Association of American Fat Asses. . .

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
NAAFA blows my mind. We shouldn't HAVE to "accept" fat people. It's not OK. It isn't natural. Good old fashioned playground ostracism used to fix this nonsense.