• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fat Patrons Weighing Down F.A. Day

NUFO06

None
I could stand to lose several pounds myself, but if all the fat people are going to boycott Southwest then I am going to be flying Southwest whenever possible. For reasons of passenger comfort.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I love it. No more fat body mouth breathers overflowing onto me...i'm sold. If Southwest would do this more, I'd fly them exclusively. There's a whole market of angry skinny people that they have yet to really tap.

And WRT Kevin Smith...he knew the policy, he bought two seats...he just decided to try and fly standby on a single seat? Come on dude.

Why the eff is Southwest offering him 100 dollar vouchers for enforcing their policy? He's only a celebrity in the state of New Jersey!

There is only one fair way to fix this situation, remove all seats on airliners and bill by volume.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
BTW, since when have people resorted to 'tweeting' their fuckin arguments. If you're gonna gripe, go get in somebody's face the old fashioned way, jesus.

Like we do on AirWarriors!!! :)

Good old fashioned playground ostracism used to fix this nonsense.

Oh if only it were that simple (see: anorexia?)! Haven't you ever heard of the viscious cycle Otto!?!

I remember reading something about obesity in America and the author pointing out that while it was ok for someone in a business-setting to hassle somebody about smoking and admonishing them for not quitting, the plus-size woman opening a cinabon at the other end of the table was spared harsh words.

Lawman

None
Look we cant all be astronauts and super models. The sooner kids realize that the sooner ugly/fat chicks will stop flirting with me for free drinks and a cure for their lonely lives.

Boomhower

Shoot, man, it's that dang ol' internet
None
Boy, those were the days. Social engineering at its very best...who knows how many lives were SAVED? ;)

Fixed that for ya.

Schoolyard teasing was the best way to learn how to grow up. If you were a douche, people called you out on it and you ceased being a douche. In the end, everyone was better off because of it and nobody was immune.

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
Fixed that for ya.

Schoolyard teasing was the best way to learn how to grow up. If you were a douche, people called you out on it and you ceased being a douche. In the end, everyone was better off because of it and nobody was immune.

But, but people got their feels hurt! How can you say that?! You are mean.

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
http://www.cswd.org/docs/airlineseating.html <----- don't piss those people off. They'll send you a strongly worded letter....

They're part of the UN?

HansBrix.jpg

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
http://www.cswd.org/docs/airlineseating.html <----- don't piss those people off. They'll send you a strongly worded letter....

LOL... their logo has a couple balance scales in it. I would have picked a truckstop scale or a talking bathroom scale (obligatory fat joke/playground ostracism).

@Birdog- Gotta admit it kinds fits the Silent Bob persona to tweet about stuff if Jay isn't nearby to do the talking.