• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Farewell Tribute to George W. Bush

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
so will PresBO be skewered over this debacle of 3 Cabinet nominees that are tax cheats??

They already are, or is that too late for you to stay up for? I guess you really do need that beauty sleep Mumbles. :D

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
They already are, or is that too late for you to stay up for? I guess you really do need that beauty sleep Mumbles. :D

are you the one doing the vetting over there across the river??:p I don't normally pull the graveyard shift on a watch floor watching Letterman and Carson Daley either.

exhelodrvr

pilot
Don't watch too much late night TV comedy, do ya?

All politicians are skewered, some more than others, but no one is going to come out unscathed. And Bush, just like Clinton before him, provided plenty of fodder for late night monologues and sketches. Funny is funny, simple as that.

Yes, and truth is truth, simple as that. Unfortunately, the media doesn't want to present a truthful picture. With CLinton, the media did not go out of their way to avoid noting his successes. They have with Bush. At this point "funny is funny" becomes part of the problem.

BullGator

exhelodrvr: With all due respect no one considers Letterman, Leno, or the Daily show as real news (e.g. I get my news from the newspaper and ABC World News, and sometimes the internet if it is credible). Also to note, this is just a humor thread/forum...

Carry on Sirs.

exhelodrvr

pilot
exhelodrvr: With all due respect no one considers Letterman, Leno, or the Daily show as real news (e.g. I get my news from the newspaper and ABC World News, and sometimes the internet if it is credible). Also to note, this is just a humor thread/forum...

Carry on Sirs.

You're missing the point. But I'll drop the discussion.

The Renegade

LT, SC, USN
He doesn't "need" to be PC. But in today's world, he is a notable part of the media, and should accept that responsibility. When all he does is "bash", he is part of the problem that comes when the media distorts the news by disproportionately showing one perspective.

:eek: Sounds like you want to bring back the Fairness Doctrine. Watch out Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity… exhelodrvr wants you guys to be fair. Yeah, good luck with that ;)!

poprlj

Flash,
Typing error. :eek:

I mean that I think that this administration will be less friendly towards national defence, and the military in general.

Clux4

Banned
Flash,
Typing error. :eek:

I mean that I think that this administration will be less friendly towards national defence, and the military in general.

Friendly? :confused:
The National Security Advisor is a retired USMC General. I do not think that was a mistake.

UMichfly

pilot
None
Sec. of Defence Gates is not bad either(for an Aggie:)) I still worry that Obamma will screw the military.

FOX_kool-aid.gif

Oh yeaaaaaaah. ;)