• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Farewell Tribute to George W. Bush

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
exhelodrvr: With all due respect no one considers Letterman, Leno, or the Daily show as real news (e.g. I get my news from the newspaper and ABC World News, and sometimes the internet if it is credible). Also to note, this is just a humor thread/forum...

Carry on Sirs.

That depends on your definition of news. Those guys all still cover current events and have a HUGE fanbase that listens to what they have to say. You don't think McCain blowing off Letterman during the campaign hurt him at all? Hell yes it did, because millions of people watch Letterman every night. Just because guys like Letterman/Leno aren't your run of the mill Fox or CNN pundit with a hand up their ass spouting off the nightly spoonful of b/s doesn't mean their words have any less gravity.

With all due respect Sirs, I think it will not be to long before you/we miss George W. Bush.

Please stop saying "with all due respect". It's borderline condescending in its usage most of the time and it makes you sound like you've watch Top Gun, or A Few Good Men a few too many times.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Please stop saying "with all due respect". It's borderline condescending in its usage most of the time and it makes you sound like you've watch Top Gun, or A Few Good Men a few too many times.

Get over yourself hombre. You aren't an officer. So you have nothing to be offended by. You haven't earned or proven jack squat yet, and you certainly have no senority over this veteran.