• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F/A-22 Raptor Has a Worthy Pilot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
i could probably do a google search but i remember it started ( the Adam Sandler version) Italians Ride.................

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
JJEXP said:
Haha. IROC stood for International Race of Champions. Really more of a marketing ploy than anything else. They gave it some body changes and lowered it more than the z28. Also, due to the use of third gen camaros as the iroc cars during that era.

and for the record, Iactually posted about the F-22, not the F-35 fyi...

WOW! I'm off my friggin rocker tonight.

For some reason I saw IROC and thought he was talking about the parachute descent procedure...

And the whole F-35 thing... yeah man, seriously, fire away, I'm RETARDED tonight.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
yeah me too Fly Navy..btw congrats on the selection...oh "We lost another one to Ditech!"....I mean helos!

JJEXP

India Company, Booger Platoon
Nah it's too early (or late im not sure anymore) I've had to fix my posts a bunch. past midnight I dont type coherent thoughts. Oh well, I'll argue some more after classes in 6 hours... ugh

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
JJEXP said:
Nah it's too early (or late im not sure anymore) I've had to fix my posts a bunch. past midnight I dont type coherent thoughts. Oh well, I'll argue some more after classes in 6 hours... ugh

I"ll be in bed in 6 hours ;)

rare21

pilot
Contributor
oh i got it..even though (dont kill me) i havent watched the strongbad th ings

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
oh i got it..even though (dont kill me) i havent watched the strongbad th ings

That's because strongbad sucks.

*flame suit on*

rare21

pilot
Contributor
faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawoooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

R

RickyDT34

Look at it carefully before you click on it. God I feel like a dork posting on this thread.

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
RickyDT34 said:
Look at it carefully before you click on it. God I feel like a dork posting on this thread.

Ok, there we go. The thumbnail pic has SB, the larger pic does not. That is friggin cool. Thanks Ricky. I felt like those people who could never get those magic eye paintings. You guys remember, they were popular about 10 years ago and you had to cross your eyes to see the 3-D image. Well, I could see them and that's probably why I needed PRK later on.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Red2 said:
I felt like those people who could never get those magic eye paintings. You guys remember, they were popular about 10 years ago and you had to cross your eyes to see the 3-D image. Well, I could see them and that's probably why I needed PRK later on.

haha...thats hilarious

seriously though...no one I knew could see those

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Spaceghost rocks!

So does Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab 2021

Ok, I'm a dork too.

Status
Not open for further replies.