• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F/A-22 Raptor Has a Worthy Pilot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your link and thumbnail are different pics. AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS?!

JJEXP

India Company, Booger Platoon
whnever i click the link, the attachment i posted is what shows up (except it has the fullview, obviously i clipped the attachment)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That's an issue on your side then... that certainly is weird though.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
*sigh*. The small picture at the bottom of the f22-raptor page does not have Strongbad in it. The color gradient for the larger picture will cause a pixelation to occur when shrunk that you think is strongbad. The larger picture, with strongbad, is obviously a photoshop.

Red2

E-2 NFO. WTI. DH.
None
Nope, still get the un-Strong Bad pic, even clicking on the link via the Camaro site. I'm not a computer expert so I don't know how everyone is getting different pics. Maybe there is a CS guy around that can explain this?

You got a camaro? I got a 1998 Z28 convertible.

JJEXP

Red2 said:
You got a camaro? I got a 1998 Z28 convertible.

87 with the cheesy 2.8 and an 88 IROC 5.7. I was thinking an LS1 conversion might be in order, care to donate yours ;)

And a 78 vette but that doesnt count here...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
JJEXP said:
Maybe it's not seeing as how some others are seeing it. Why are you in here anyways squid?

Why are you making a post about the F-35 in a Marine OCS forum? Oh I guess we aren't allowed to go in all the forums here, eh? And I guess the JSF has a huge amount to do with Marine OCS.

Give me a break.

By the way, unless you have your commission or earned an EGA on the enlisted side, you haven't earned the right to call me "squid". :icon_tong

rare21

pilot
Contributor
ahh what did IROC really stand for??????
anybody remember the Adam Sandler SNL skit?

JJEXP

Fly Navy said:
Actually it's IROK ;)
Haha. IROC stood for International Race of Champions. Really more of a marketing ploy than anything else. They gave it some body changes and lowered it more than the z28. Also, due to the use of third gen camaros as the iroc cars during that era.

and for the record, Iactually posted about the F-22, not the F-35 fyi...

Status
Not open for further replies.