• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-35 Nickname?

hlg6016

A/C Wings Here
TBH They should dress those Herky tails up again, That one looks pretty drab.

Attachments

• US_Navy_021028-N-0000X-001_An_NC-130H_provides_an_in-flight_test_bed_for_a_Radar_Modernization...jpg
    US_Navy_021028-N-0000X-001_An_NC-130H_provides_an_in-flight_test_bed_for_a_Radar_Modernization...jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 31

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
This is what makes it all worth it. Some of us won't have that in *checks watch* slightly less than 4 years. Are you guys hiring part time guys from the airlines without that nerd patch? :)
I can let you know when the time comes. I’m not sure we can afford you though- won’t you be printing airline-stamped gold bricks by then?

;)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I can let you know when the time comes. I’m not sure we can afford you though- won’t you be printing airline-stamped gold bricks by then?

;)

You'd be surprised what a truly flexible schedule and a lot of nights at home would be worth trading for. Granted I'm happy, but if you guys need some g suit ready men to fly planes, I'm pilot, I fly