• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-16 Fighter Jet Cufflinks

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Normally nice watches are saved for other uniforms (whites, SDB, even khakis), but I agree that this would be a good gift. That being said, you realize your man reads this board right? :p

Angels

Contributor
Normally nice watches are saved for other uniforms (whites, SDB, even khakis), but I agree that this would be a good gift. That being said, you realize your man reads this board right? :p
Not lately. His Airwarriors addiction subsided and has been replaced with a new computer game. :D

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Box of Cubans and a twelve pack of Guiness. Every Aviator's dream gift.

Great gift! If you get him a watch, make sure it is one of those with a giant faceplate that screams I've got a small.....you know :)

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I like the photo! But...I bought them prior to selection and he didn't get jets. He's a P3 guy now. :D

You can't put a price on love! :D

Turns out he doesn't! :eek: ...I didn't know you can't wear them with your choker whites. I guess I still have alot to learn! :)

Well, hell, why didn't say he went to the dark side?! You are going to have to buy him a new wallet to hold all that mad per-diem. Welcome to the P-3 Navy!

Pickle

Angels

Contributor
I don't know but Cufflinks with Props are gonna be hard to find. :eek:

But seriously...maybe one of those badass Omega X-33 or Breitling watches?
Look what I found! :D (No, I did not buy him these! :)) The F-16 cufflinks have sold! Thanks for the baseops.net tip! I went a different direction than the watch. I'm 99% sure he will love everything that I got him! :D Thanks again guys!

Attachments

• prop plane cufflinks.jpg
    prop plane cufflinks.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 49