• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F-16 Fighter Jet Cufflinks

Angels

Contributor
F-16 Fighter Jet Plane Silver Cuff Links

FOR SALE!

I bought these for my husband not knowing that they are Air Force jets. :eek: Naturally he will not wear them since he is in the Navy. They are brand new, have never been worn or even taken out of the original box. I paid $155.00 for them. Anyone interested in buying these from me? I am willing to consider the best offer. Please PM me or post if you are interested! (I will now be approving any major Navy memorabilia purchase prior! :D)

Product Description
These cufflinks are great for everyday wear, special occasions and weddings. They make a perfect gift for the Groom and Groomsmen, that special someone, or just for yourself! Sterling Silver. Display Beautifully in Included Jewelry Box. Straight Post, Whale Backing. Dimensions: Approx. 3/4"W x 5/8"H.

*Mods- Not sure if this type of post is allowed or which forum it should be in. Thanks!

Attachments

• Jets.jpg
    Jets.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 89

jtmedli

pilot
If it helps I've had girlfriends that bought me guitar stuff that was completely wrong and I still loved them to death for trying!!

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Show him this photo.
Rare%20Navy%20F-16_1024.gif

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
One hundred and fifty five dollars of retarded...that's impressive. Who even wears cufflinks?!

I guess the thought counts....

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
One hundred and fifty five dollars of retarded...that's impressive. Who even wears cufflinks?!

Put down the bud light and shave your mullet, bubba.

I just wore my Naval Aviator cufflinks last weekend. Get some class. ;)

Angels

Contributor
Show him this photo.
I like the photo! But...I bought them prior to selection and he didn't get jets. He's a P3 guy now. :D

You can't put a price on love! :D

Turns out he doesn't! :eek: ...I didn't know you can't wear them with your choker whites. I guess I still have alot to learn! :)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
For that price, do these cuff links make you invisible or irresistible to women? Are they bullet proof or make is so you never go bald?

Angels

Contributor
For that price, do these cuff links make you invisible or irresistible to women? Are they bullet proof or make is so you never go bald?
LOL! I didn't get ripped off though. I saw the exact same ones at another store for $289.00!!! (I was also trying to make up for all the bling he has surprised me with over the years! :D) Any suggestions for Christmas this year?

jtmedli

pilot
I like the photo! But...I bought them prior to selection and he didn't get jets. He's a P3 guy now. :D

LOL! I didn't get ripped off though. I saw the exact same ones at another store for $289.00!!! (I was also trying to make up for all the bling he has surprised me with over the years! :D) Any suggestions on Christmas this year?

I don't know but Cufflinks with Props are gonna be hard to find. :eek:

But seriously...maybe one of those badass Omega X-33 or Breitling watches?

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
LOL! I didn't get ripped off though. I saw the exact same ones at another store for $289.00!!! (I was also trying to make up for all the bling he has surprised me with over the years! :D) Any suggestions for Christmas this year?

Box of Cubans and a twelve pack of Guiness. Every Aviator's dream gift. Oh yeah, electronics are nice too.

hokieav8r

~Bring the Wood!~
None

Definitely a watch. (Tag, Rol, Breit, Citizen ecodrive e6b, Bulova, Suunto, Chase-Durer swiss aviator)

Many choices, but the cigars and beer are a good choice too)

Angels

Contributor
He doesn't wear watches...do you have to wear a watch in the plane? Spending that much on a watch...won't it get scratched up pretty quickly with all the controls and stuff? He loves Oakleys but I heard or read somewhere that you can't wear polarized in the plane?