• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Europeans trying to influence US election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah said:
Cate, thanks for using common sense and holding back on inflammatory partisan language. The idealists among us need to realize that they can be wrong...just because your party or your ideological heroes are spinning facts to support their interests doesn't make them or you right. Use some common sense.

And from left field comes...

:confused:

rare21

pilot
Contributor
"I dont like your tone..say it again and i'll stab you in the face with a sauntering iron..." - Christopher Walken in Joe Dirt

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
"I dont like your tone..say it again and i'll stab you in the face with a sauntering iron..." - Christopher Walken in Joe Dirt

LOL never saw that movie, but that's hilarious. Did you see him in "The Rundown"?

rare21

pilot
Contributor
haha actually even though he only came out briefly in Joe Dirt he was great. I agree with you on the 2nd amendment, i hate seeing it raped and mutilated by legislators.

dang..what a threadjack..haha

rare21

pilot
Contributor
intruder2_s.jpg

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Fly Navy said:
Lighten up Francis. I wasn't trying to spite you or anything, I was being sarcastic at the idealism in the comment. Need more people with your type of thinking in the media. Tone is pretty difficult to convey on the board, so I'm sorry if I came off like an a$$hole.

Sarcasm... right... I'm pretty sure I've heard of that... No problem.

That having been said, you step to me, I'm taking it to the ****ing ground. I'm coming after you, I'm coming after your mother, and I'm coming after your pets, because I don't particularly like your tone of voice. You want a piece of this? Come on. Anyone?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cate said:
That having been said, you step to me, I'm taking it to the ****ing ground. I'm coming after you, I'm coming after your mother, and I'm coming after your pets, because I don't particularly like your tone of voice. You want a piece of this? Come on. Anyone?

Hmm don't recognize the quote. Do tell!

Cate

Pretty much invincible
No quote, actually. Just riffing. A little bit of dramatic improv, something to lighten the mood.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cate said:
No quote, actually. Just riffing. A little bit of dramatic improv, something to lighten the mood.

I'm impressed. It just reminds me of a movie, can't think of which one though.

kevin

CATE YOU ****ING SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hold on........medication on board. ya, i agree with you about that principle. but i dont believe the media is that altruistic. rather, i believe they will do anything to fill a headline, purpose or reasoning be damned. regardless, the weird thing to me is that we've heard virtually nothing about this when iran is right down the street (or dirt path) from iraq. by the way, stick with your day job....your acting is horrible.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
First of all, Kevin, you suck.

Secondly, I never said that the media were altruistic. I merely pointed out how the media should be, not how they are, so kindly untwist your knickers. As for doing anything to fill a headline... well, yeah. Headlines sell papers, some headlines sell more papers than others - it's called media judgment. For more on that subject, check out a personal fave of mine:"Liberal media whores: Liberal, no. Whores . . . well, yeah."

Thirdly, you suck. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.