• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Et Tu, Petraeus?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I love the conspiracy theory peanut gallery comments. When will people get over all the M. Night crazy twists. There isn't always a super secret squirrel sexy answer and ulterior motive to everything. Maybe he DID just bang someone other than his wife? Nothing to see here...

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
"Feinstein added that Petraeus will no longer be required to testify at hearings next week related to the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya Sept. 11."

uh, what?

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
You'd think that after that long in uniform, he'd know who the Nation's silent service really was...

As I depart Langley, I want you to know that it has been the greatest of privileges to have served with you, the officers of our Nation's Silent Service, a work force that is truly exceptional in every regard.

image001.gif

As to my tinfoil hat...I'll admit that when I saw the headline I couldn't help but wonder about his impending testimony mentioned here...
"I wanted him to continue," she said. "He was good, he loved the work, and he had a command of intelligence issues second to none." Feinstein added that Petraeus will no longer be required to testify at hearings next week related to the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya Sept. 11.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Wait, are you saying he had an affair with Broadwell?

Edit: Holy shit! :D At least he did better than Monica Lewinsky. Broadwell is good to go, but god damn her for letting that happen.

Edit #2: I guess Petraeus really was... "All In." :D

Hey, go big or go home right?

jmcquate

Contributor
Story breaking that it was the FBI that uncovered it...........this could get sideways real quick.

jjryan07

Iron Eagle
Has that been confirmed by anyone else other than Fred Kaplan? I am not denying that this could definitely be true, but reading that article Kaplan made the allegation but did not cite any source on it. I am not going to lie, after reading the book I might have even had an affair with him, because he sounds like a bad ass. It would just be a shame to see Broadwell falsely drug into this as she is married herself.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
LOL I had to re-watch the episode and in the current light, her smiles during the interview are much more entertaining - "Embeded", "access", oh Mr. Stewart, if you only knew.

Anyhow, at least he didn't bang a 4.
I know. It was impossible to watch without dissecting every single body language vibe she was putting off. You know JS is going to rehash this on his next show. It's going to be glorious.

jmcquate

Contributor
Has that been confirmed by anyone else other than Fred Kaplan? I am not denying that this could definitely be true, but reading that article Kaplan made the allegation but did not cite any source on it. I am not going to lie, after reading the book I might have even had an affair with him, because he sounds like a bad ass. It would just be a shame to see Broadwell falsely drug into this as she is married herself.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...9252422213868.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories