• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Eight words with two meanings

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Trauma shears work very well for this. They're designed to cut clothing away. Just a little advice for all you flustered Corpsmen and EMT's out there.
With as much as women complain about just how MUCH lingerie costs vs. the amount of time they actually get to wear it before it comes off, I don't recommend destroying it. That's a little self-defeating.

...or maybe I'm just getting old and the passion is slowly draining from my body.

al_bundy.jpg

Birdman

With as much as women complain about just how MUCH lingerie costs vs. the amount of time they actually get to wear it before it comes off, I don't recommend destroying it. That's a little self-defeating.

...or maybe I'm just getting old and the passion is slowly draining from my body.

Al Bundy is a definitely a pioneer of Men's Rights.
global_1757467.jpg

National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood:D

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Right mindset. That would be a good way to lose the ass you were about to get.

MasterBates

There has been more ass had in the puma than in your Porsche :D

Chicks either dig it or feel sorry for me.. Either way, it works.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
There has been more ass had in the puma than in your Porsche :D

Chicks either dig it or feel sorry for me.. Either way, it works.
I'm sure you're right - especially if we tally that by gross tonage.

If you only knew how jealous I am of all that quality ass you're conquering in Kingsville, while I'm up here in DC suffering...woe is me.

(How 'bout a roll call of those who have been single, in uniform, and in DC!)