• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ebay

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
..........We strongly disagree with eBay’s stance on the 2nd Amendment in general and specifically in their lackadaisical abandonment of their long and faithful customers. We think it is unconscionable. But hey, it’s their right, and we love them for helping us continue to build our business!........

........While eBay may have disdain for the 2nd Amendment rights of it’s customers, we here at [random company trying to make money, shocking!]............

......Spread the Gospel!.........

It's a business, and it made a business decision. Why fault them for it? Of course that is exactly what this other company is doing, making a business decision to go after fornmer eBay customers.

Big deal.........:confused::icon_roll

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....business decision ....Big deal.........:confused::icon_roll
Well .... since you're not really a "gun guy" and haven't been in the "trenches" on the subject for over 20 years --- I suppose it would not be a great leap forward (backward?) to contemplate the possibility that you are incapable of separating business "decisions" from business decisions & "social agendas" .... and therefore, I don't doubt for a minute that it's not a "big deal" to you .... :)

Random8145

It's a business, and it made a business decision. Why fault them for it? Of course that is exactly what this other company is doing, making a business decision to go after fornmer eBay customers.

A strict business decision I don't think would involve doing anything that could alienate customers (although going anti-gun could attract customers too...then again, America is more pro-gun than anti-gun I believe so statistically I think they'd lose customers).

The point is it seems more like the company decided to go anti-gun because they just have an agenda rather than it being an actual tactical business decision.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well .... since you're not really a "gun guy" and haven't been in the "trenches" on the subject for over 20 years --- I suppose it would not be a great leap forward (backward?) to contemplate the possibility that you are incapable of separating business "decisions" from business decisions & "social agendas" .... and therefore, I don't doubt for a minute that it's not a "big deal" to you .... :)

Not really a 'gun guy'?! Why I am shocked..........Can you guess how many guns I own? ;)

Maybe it is a little bit of 'social' decision-making in progress, but the business revenue lost from this decision is probably very minor, or else I serioulsy doubt they would have made it. A business is not going to stay a business very long if they make money-losing decisions.......

P.S. I am in the market for one or two guns, anyone know a good place to look on the internets? :D

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A strict business decision I don't think would involve doing anything that could alienate customers (although going anti-gun could attract customers too...then again, America is more pro-gun than anti-gun I believe so statistically I think they'd lose customers).

The point is it seems more like the company decided to go anti-gun because they just have an agenda rather than it being an actual tactical business decision.

I would like to see how much business eBa is going to lose over this decision. I dont' hink they will, probably because this part of their business is such a small part of their overall revenue.

Plus, where else are you going to find a used one of these for those lonely Saturday nights?

21185_Inflatable_Doll_Female.jpg

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I would like to see how much business eBa is going to lose over this decision. I dont' hink they will, probably because this part of their business is such a small part of their overall revenue.

Plus, where else are you going to find a used one of these for those lonely Saturday nights?

21185_Inflatable_Doll_Female.jpg

Flash if you are looking to sell your *aHHem* toys(I am assuming you are selling them in "very well used" condition), I may know a guy that is interested. He is always talking about being really lonely, and stuck in a trailer.
http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/member.php?u=11724 :D

Business decision or political statement? Ebay was brewed on the shores of Faggot Bay by a frenchman where they don't like battleship museums or the Blue Angels. Guess it's because of the big guns or something. Lets not be fvckin naive and call a spade a spade. :icon_rage

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Business decision or political statement? Ebay was brewed on the shores of Faggot Bay by a frenchman where they don't like battleship museums or the Blue Angels. Guess it's because of the big guns or something. Lets not be fvckin naive and call a spade a spade. :icon_rage

Well.......Intel, HP, Google and countless other technology and internet companies were started and/or are based in that area. Does this mean thay are all part of a homosexual conspiracy to take over the world?!! OMG...RUNNNNN!!!!!!! :eek:

Talk about naivete........:icon_roll......or should it be?.........:love_125:

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Well.......Intel, HP, Google and countless other technology and internet companies ..... all part of a homosexual conspiracy to take over the world?!! .........:love_125:
Your list is incomplete.

You forgot the most insidious of all ... right "behind" :eek: fluoridation of our water ..... the NFO's .... :D

82630791cn9.jpg

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Well.......Intel, HP, Google and countless other technology and internet companies were started and/or are based in that area. Does this mean thay are all part of a homosexual conspiracy to take over the world?!! OMG...RUNNNNN!!!!!!! :eek:

Talk about naivete........:icon_roll......or should it be?.........:love_125:
We-he-ell, uh, I'd like to hold off judgement on a thing like that, sir, until all the facts are in.
buck.JPG